Creating an Azure DocumentDB accountSolution ·
In this post I will guide you on how to create an Azure DocumentDB account.
If you remember the Azure DocumentDB resource model, the entire resource model is rooted at the Database account:
So, step by step:
- Go to the preview portal: https://portal.azure.com/
- Click the NEW button at the bottom left
- Select DocumentDB (scroll if you have to)
- In ID, enter the name of your Database account. Here I'm going to use demovince.
- Click Create at the bottom of the blade
That's it, you're done!
It will take up to 10 minutes to provision the account but this is all automatic, you just sit down and wait.