I am a Cloud Solution Architect working for Microsoft Canada and based in Montreal.
My main drive is innovation through the use of new technologies: new paradigms, new business processes and development /operation cost reduction.
I post regularly on this blog and on Twitter.
I wrote a few blog series:
- Azure Data Lake
- Applied SOA Series
- Expression Trees Blog Series
- Entity Framework 4.1 Series
- Departmental Application Migration to Azure Blog Series
I own those NuGet packages:
I own those CodePlex projects:
I wrote a few columns on Code Project:
- Entity Framework Patterns: Select Multiple Entities
- Advanced using OData in .NET: WCF Data Services
- An overview of Open Data Protocol (OData)
- Inversion of Control (IoC) in XAML
- Passing Arrays in SQL Parameters using XML Data Type in SQL Server 2005
- Simulating Monolog Conversations with SQL Server 2005 Service Broker
- TypeBuilderLib, a Library to Build Dynamic Types Easily
On this blog I speak in my and my name only. Opinions stated here are my own and not my employer’s.