My name is Vincent-Philippe Lauzon. I studied in Mathematics-Physics before graduating in Machine Learning. I then spent most of my career as a consultant in different Information Technology context for more than 20 years.
I now work as a Cloud Solution Architect for Microsoft Canada.
I am based in Montreal, have a lovely family and do a lot of jogging.
I love Solution Architecture and envisioning solutions with customers using cutting edge technology. In recent years that has meant the Cloud. Now that Machine Learning is becoming real popular I can go back to my passion of mathematics & Machine Learning!
I post regularly on this blog and on Twitter.
I own those NuGet packages:
I own those CodePlex projects:
I wrote a few columns on Code Project:
- Entity Framework Patterns: Select Multiple Entities
- Advanced using OData in .NET: WCF Data Services
- An overview of Open Data Protocol (OData)
- Inversion of Control (IoC) in XAML
- Passing Arrays in SQL Parameters using XML Data Type in SQL Server 2005
- Simulating Monolog Conversations with SQL Server 2005 Service Broker
- TypeBuilderLib, a Library to Build Dynamic Types Easily
On this blog I speak in my and my name only. Opinions stated here are my own and not my employer’s.