Microsoft has made available the descriptions of Office 365 Beta Services:
I went through the Exchange Online Services & SharePoint Services. I noted the following features for Office 365 in general:
I just published another new article on code project:
It’s still pending for reviews.
I thought I could start teasing out some Entity Framework patterns for non-trivial scenarios.
In this case, I’m trying to address the scenario where you want to select a given list of entities (you’re given the list of IDs of those entities). I...
I just published a new article on CodeProject:
It hasn’t been reviewed yet.
In that article I do showcase different ways to use OData to expose your data using WCF Data Services. The samples grow in complexity, going from the standard hello world of WCF Data Services (ie exposing your DB on a web endpoint), to more...
Microsoft is announcing the availability of the Service Pack for Visual Studio 2010 Beta. This beta is available to MSDN subscribers only.
The service pack will include:
- IntelliTrace support for 64 bits & SharePoint
- Silverlight 4 Tools
- Performance Wizard for Silverlight
- VB compiler Runtime switch (allows to target platform where the VB runtime traditionally isn’t available)...
Mary-Jo Foley has written a nice series of articles on her blog:
- The road to Microsoft Office 365: The past
- The road to Office 365: The present
- The road to Office 365: The future
In the series she traces back the origin of Office 365 (BPOS) into what it is today...